Apply to be an Apprentice today!
We seek ambitious individuals who have a hunger to learn and a desire to chase their dreams. Join The Portal today to gain exclusive access to resources and opportunities you can't find anywhere else.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Work with real companies to build MVPs for websites and applications, as well as improve upon existing products.
- Must be a student during the current academic year.
- Paid year-round apprenticeship after one quarter of unpaid training to learn new skills.
- Time commitment requirement: 10-12 hours per week for training, 12-20 hours per week for client work.
- Mentorship with industry professionals.
- Bring your own laptop & charger. Additional workstation equipment will be provided.
- Introductions to job opportunities upon graduating university while working at The Portal.
Requirements for an Interview
- Please go through as many of the free courses for the following Codecademy courses in order:
- HTML & CSS: https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-html-css
- Making a Website: https://www.codecademy.com/learn/make-a-website
- Making an Interactive Website: https://www.codecademy.com/skills/make-an-interactive-website