Apply to be an Apprentice Today!
We seek ambitious individuals who have a hunger to learn and a desire to chase their dreams. Join The Portal today to gain exclusive access to resources and opportunities you can't find anywhere else.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Be trained by a professional in key digital marketing techniques and practices.
- Work on marketing strategy and execution for real clients and learn how to use essential software like Google Suite, Moz Suite, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Adwords Editor, and Hotjar.
- Must be a student during the current academic year.
- Paid year-round apprenticeship after one quarter of unpaid training to learn new skills.
- Time commitment requirement: 10-12 hours per week for training, 12-20 hours per week for client work.
- Mentorship with industry professionals.
- Bring your own laptop & charger. Additional workstation equipment will be provided.
- Introductions to job opportunities upon graduating university while working at The Portal.
Requirements Prior to Training
There's a lot of information to cover in 5-6 weeks, so we recommend building a strong foundation in some basic concepts.
Please go through as many of the free courses for the following Lynda courses in order: