Apply to be an Apprentice
We are a non-profit, performance-based digital marketing agency for growing and small businesses in the Orange County area. We set up, manage, and optimize ad campaigns on Google and Facebook ad platforms for OC companies.
The Portal's mission is to train students for the work force through experiential learning and real world experience. Students learn the leading industry techniques from industry experts through a unique, hands-on mentoring experience.
- Mentorship from an industry professional with 10+ years of experience on key digital marketing techniques and practices
- Work on marketing strategy and execution for real clients and learn how to use essential software:
- ex: Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Business Manager
- Run lead generation efforts through set up, management, and optimization of ad campaigns on Google and Facebook
- Paid year-round apprenticeship working with real clients after a quarter of unpaid training to learn new skills.
- Introductions to job opportunities upon graduating university while working at The Portal.
- Must be a student during the academic year
- Time commitment:
- Training: 10-12 hours per week
- Client work: 12-20 hours per week
- Must bring laptop with charger
- Show that you are Driven and Hungry to learn and succeed
Suggested: Prior to Training
There's a lot of information to cover in one quarter, so we strongly recommend building a strong foundation in some basic concepts. Please complete these FREE courses online to familiarize yourself with two platforms you will learn about extensively in this apprenticeship.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.