Apply to be an Apprentice today!
We seek ambitious individuals who have a hunger to learn and a desire to chase their dreams. Join The Portal today to gain exclusive access to resources and opportunities you can't find anywhere else.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Work with a small team of experienced students and professionals to manage The Portal and host local events.
- Must be a student during the current academic year.
- Paid year-round position.
- Time commitment requirement: 12-20 hours/week.
- Mentorship with industry professionals.
- Bring your own laptop & charger! Additional workstation equipment will be provided.
- Introductions to job opportunities upon graduating university while working at The Portal.